Governor Martinez and State GOP: Zero Jobs in 1,369 days
Governor Martinez and state Republican legislators have spent the past 1,369 days pushing divisive social issues and failing to create one good paying job anywhere in New Mexico.
What will it take to push these anti-jobs, say-no-to-everything, do nothing elected Republicans to just do their job and create jobs for New Mexicans? It will take firing them and electing Democrats.
This is Governor Martinez and NM House Republicans Vision for New Mexico:
- 50th in nation for well being of children
- zero jobs created—state lost almost 6000 jobs within last year
- 1st in nation for child hunger; 2nd for adults
This is wrong, shameful and hurts New Mexican families.
How? For starters, Democrats believe government and the private sector should be partners and invest in better choices that will help create good paying jobs.
- raise the minimum wage to at least $10.10 per hour
- support job-creation legislation for local infrastructure
- support investment in mass transit and infrastructure
New Mexico Democrats, led by Senator Tom Udall and Gary King and NM House Democrats, will help create jobs, maintain affordable health care and ensure our kids have a world class education.
If you share these views and want to build a better future for New Mexico and your kids, vote Democratic, from the bottom to the top on November 4th.
With our Democratic candidates tied in the polls with the GOP, we need your help! CONTRIBUTE NOW.
Democrats are building a better future.