During Sam’s campaign for DPNM Chair, he listed goals and made promises for his first 100 days.
- RAISE $$–$125,000 raised; biggest fundraising program in DPNM history initiated—Rising Star dinner featuring Congressman Joaquin Castro (D-TX) organized and set for September 6, 2013. Additional 12+ successful fundraising events held since May 1.
- RAPID RESPONSE TEAM TO CHALLENGE SUSANA MARTINEZ AND REPUBLICAN LIES —initiated and fully operational. Rapid response effective, ongoing and on target.
DETAILED PRECINCT ANALYSIS FOR EACH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT—Albuquerque precincts completed and rest of state in progress.
- PLANNING UNDERWAY FOR 3 REGIONAL STATE CONVENTIONS TO BE HELD BY APRIL 2014
- CD 3 convention—October 2013; location TBD
- CD2 convention—November 2013; location TBD
- CD 1 convention—March 1 & 2 2014, Albuquerque
- ESTABLISH LOCAL ELECTED/COUNTY PARTY OFFICIALS TASK FORCE TO REBUILD AND ELECT DEMOCRATS—planning underway; target dateNovember 15, 2013 for task force launch.
- ANALYZE ALL LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL RACES WHERE STATE PARTY CAN TARGET AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE—completed. 2014 DPNM target races identified and selected.
- “CHAIRMAN ON YOUR CORNER”CONSTITUENT SERVICE ESTABLISHED—initiated on first day. DPNM Chairman and staff answer and respond to any issue, problem or concern by New Mexico Democrats. Also, “Ask the Chairman” feature begun on DPNM website, offering full communication and transparency.
In addition to these “First 100 Day” goals, we launched a new DPNM logo,website and revitalized DPNM’s Facebook and Twitter sites with fresh, daily content. Sam’s priority is that you be kept informed and up-to-date on all issues important to Democrats!
Thanks to the outpouring of support from thousands of New Mexico Democrats, we can proudly say promises made, promises kept.
We’re building the future for you.