Don’t quit on our kids now.
VOTE “NO” ON PROPOSAL TO TAKE MONEY FROM
HIGHER EDUCATION IN RIO RANCHO
Now some local officials want to overrule Rio Rancho voters and eliminate our city’s investment in higher education. That will take Rio Rancho backward in education, jobs and economic growth.
- Say NO to breaking our promise.
- Say NO to defunding higher education in Rio Rancho.
- Say NO on August 20.
- Early In-Person Voting on this measure starts now – July 23, 2013.
- Early voting will be available at Rio Rancho City Hall during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, from July 23, 2013, through Aug. 16, 2013.
- Absentee Ballots are available from the Rio Rancho City Clerk. For details on voting and the election, see the web site by clicking here.
DON’T QUIT ON OUR KIDS: VOTE ON AUGUST 20