The reports on our state’s economy and quality of life keep coming in, and the news, for New Mexico, isn’t good. Under Governor Susana Martinez’s leadership our state continues to fall to bottom of every category.
The Business Journals: Martinez is one of worst jobs governors
- Gov. Martinez ranked 49th of all Governors in job creation
- Worst New Mexico economy in 80 years, huge job and population losses, record commercial real estate vacancies
- 50th in nation for well-being of children
- 1st in nation for child hunger
- 2nd in nation for adult hunger
- No plan for drought
- No plan or vision for anything
Governor Martinez: Worst Governor in New Mexico History
We know times are hard, but they will only get harder if we do not respond and make the public aware of the continuing failures of Governor Martinez. Please consider donating $10, or whatever you can, today so that we can hold Governor Martinez accountable for her lack of dedication to the families in our state.